Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

I received a letter in the mail a couple of days ago.  I always enjoy getting mail.


I took one glance at the envelope and immediately knew who it was from.  Do you see the two bears on the front?  It's a letter from Jerry and Ben!


I opened it up and saw a nice Valentine's Day card.  Thank you Jerry and Ben!  They included some fun Winnie the Pooh stickers.  I will have to think of something creative to use them for, or just stick them all over myself.


Then it was time to make a Valentine's Day card of my own.  I got out some red paper and a heart-shaped hole punch from my arts & crafts bin.


I cut out a heart and decorated it.


Here is a close-up.


Now it was time to give it to someone special.  What good is a Valentine's Day card if you don't give it to someone special?  So I went to find someone special.

I didn't have to look very hard.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Lots of bear hugs
XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the card Ajdin! A homemade card is always wonderful! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine 💖. What a nice surprise 😉. Btw I like your heart. XOXO Little

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines' Day Ajdin, Arthur, and Ooogie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete