Saturday, July 11, 2015

Mail

Today I am going to have Parker check the mail.  This is beary good training for young puppies, you know.  I am also feeling a bit lazy today and as you might know, it can be quite a hike for a little bear to go to the mailbox.


Let's see what he comes back with.

"Woof!"


Hmm... I wonder what's for dinner.  I'm getting hungry.


Ah, here he comes!

"Woof!"


It's a postcard from Sandy Bear after his recent trip ziplining!  What a daredevil bear Sandy is.  Thanks Sandy for the cool postcard.

"Woof!"




6 comments:

  1. Parker is picking up a lot of new tricks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will teach him how to fetch my jar of honey from the kitchen.. that will be nice

      Delete
  2. We need to teach our dog boo to fetch the mail...but he is so small, he might get pinned under a stack of letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness... you have trained Parker beary well. I expected him to bring back a pile of confetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's pretty smart. I should get him some dog treats

      Delete