Monday, July 13, 2015

S.P Driving School

Despite all the headaches associated with having a car as my stuffie friends kindly reminded me, I still decided to go ahead with learning how to drive on my new, red BeeMV convertible that I recently won on the Price is Right.  So my mom signed me up for driving lessons at S.P. Driving School.

Here I am in the parking lot waiting for my first lesson.  I wonder what S.P. stands for.  It must be "speed" and "performance" or something like that.  I can't wait to go VROOM VROOM VROOM in this car.


I waited 15 minutes.  Hmm... where is my driving instructor?


Another 15 minutes went by.  I decided to take a nap.


Sometime later, I was woken up by a familiar voice.

"Heeeeellooooooooo Aaaaaaajdiiiiin."


"Ooogie?  What are you doing here?' I asked.

"I'm youuuuuuur driiiiiiviiiing iiiiiinstruuuuuctooooor," he said.  "Weeeeelcoooooomeee tooo S.P. Driiiiiiviiiiing Schoooool."

He flipped over the sign.  It read:

SLOW POKE DRIVING SCHOOL


He made his way towards the passenger side.


Then he got in the vehicle.

"Reeeemeeeembeeer tooo aaaalwwwwaaayssss buuuckleeee uuuup."

*click*

*click*


"Noooow tuuuuurn ooooon the igniiiiiiitiiiiion.  Aaaaand goooo slooooooow."

I pressed down gently on the gas pedal.

"Tooooooo faaaaaaast," Oooogie said.  "Youuuu'reeeee gooooooiiing tooooooo faaaast.  Sloooooow doooooown."

"But I'm only going 10 miles per hour," I insisted.

"Fiiiiive.  Fiiiiiive miiiiilees peeeeeer hooooour," said Ooogie.


So I pressed beary lightly on the gas pedal, and at 5 mph, we crawled out of the parking lot.






I guess I'll see you later.  I'm not sure when we'll be back.





17 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I hoped you packed a snack. This could be a looonnnnggggg driving lesson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it was a loooooong lesson. I have a few more to go Sandy

      Delete
  2. Oh boy hope you've cleared the whole day as this lesson is going to be a long one for sure! Have fun though, you'll do grand and we're sure you'll be showing off your new drivers licence in no time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for believing in me! It is beary exciting to learn how to drive.

      Delete
  3. You did errr great Ajdin, don't go on the real road for a while yet 😖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be a while before I go on the real road Dumpy, don't worry

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post! If the driving lesson is long, you could always pull into a local Starbucks for a little break and grab something yummy to drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. I wonder if Ooogies curriculum covers drive throughs.

      Delete
    2. That sounds like a good idea! I will also drive to Red Lobster for some seafood specials

      Delete
  5. Oh my...I didn't know Ooogie was a driving instructor. I guess you won't ever get caught speeding, though. Stay in the slow lane for now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who's the little froggy friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His name is Ooogie and he's my turtle friend. He speaks kinda sloooooow but he's beary fast in water.

      Delete
  7. the #peejayday edishun iz out! your in it! http://ht.ly/PNbsF

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can be difficult to write about this subject. I think you did an excellent job though! Thanks for this! driving instructors

    ReplyDelete