Friday, August 12, 2016

Stuffie Olympics

Hey everyone, don't forget to enter the 2016 Stuffie Olympics! We've received some exciting entries so far - keep them coming. The deadline is August 21, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST.

Now let's check out the weightlifting competition!


UNNGHHHHH!!!


Well, that didn't go so well. Oh well!

Okay, let's see how sailing is going!


It's Captain Claude! I haven't seen him in a long time. He is racing the HONEY RAIDER ship! And he is wearing his signature pirate eye patch.


"ARRRR MATEY!!!"

"Arrrrr Captain!"


And now for some basketball!

What's your favorite Olympic event?



8 comments:

  1. Kayaking is my favorite event. I would like to work crew on Claude's ship, is he looking for mates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Captain Claude. My human's favorite event is gymnastics, but it's very nervewracking watching the athletes perform on the balance beam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like gymnastics also! I will be entering the gymnastics competition...

      Delete
  3. Hi Ajdin! Maybe you should consider starting with smaller weights... maybe 10 ounces? My favourite Summer Olympic event is... kayaking I think. I am working on my events for your Olympics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 ounces.. that sounds like it's more in my weight range. You are a beary good kayaker yourself!

      Delete
  4. Is sleeping an Olympic sport? We kind of like swimming (although sadly there are no salmon in the pool). Ben likes the ice skating, and Jerry likes gymnastics. Jake prefers rowing and weight lifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea - they should add salmon to the swimming pool!

      Delete