Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! My costume this year is A NERD. Thanks to Jerry & Ben for hosting the annual Halloween costume contest!


Let's take a closer look at my costume. First, I have glasses held together with duct tape. You can never go wrong with duct tape. I also have yellow bee suspenders to hold my pants up. Yes, I am actually wearing pants! Then, I have a backpack and also a stack of computer programming books.


I also received this neat handmade Halloween card from Droopy.


Thanks Droopy!


HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


4 comments:

  1. Excellent costume Adjin!! Can you see out of those glasses??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice costume Ajdin! I think I'll start calling you Ajdin "Urkel" Adilovic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool costume. How thick are those glasses. DF

    ReplyDelete