Sunday, February 17, 2019

Drive-thru

Hey there! Guess where I am right now? I was really craving a Filet-O-Fish sandwich so I hopped in my car and now I'm on line at...


...McDonald's! Ah yes, a nice Filet-O-Fish sandwich and french fries and a milkshake sound really good right now.


But the only problem is that I've been waiting a reallyyyyy loooong time!


Isn't this supposed to be fast food? I am running out of patience.


I think I'll take a nap in my car while I'm waiting for someone to take my order.


After what seemed like 30 minutes later, someone finally came through the speaker.

"Heeeellooooooo aaaaaand weeeeeelcome toooooo McDoooonald's," said a familiar voice.


Huh? Wait a second... I know that voice!



TO BE CONTINUED...


6 comments:

  1. I think I know the owner of that voice also......To be continued

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, we think we know who it is and why it is a bit slow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're afraid your chocolate milkshake might be melted by the time you get it...

      Delete
  3. Hmmm..... a long wait are you sure you are not at the DMV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy...I think I know where this is going...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear... I hope you turned off your motor while you were waiting...

    ReplyDelete