Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lobster

After a few tries, I was able to catch my very own lobster!  I put him in my fishing pail.  I couldn't wait to try lobster for the first time.

I opened my mouth to take a bite...

"OUCH!" I cried.  The lobster pinched my nose.

"I dun think so matey!" the lobster said.  "I'm not going to be anybody's seafood grub today!  Arrrr!"

"A talking lobster?" I said in disbelief.  He gave me a strange look.

"You land creatures don't know much about us seafaring lads, now do ya?  Arrrr!"

He scampered away grumbling something about silly land creatures and hidden treasure.  I was left rubbing my nose and with no lunch.  I guess it's not that easy to catch a lobster.

Fortunately, my mom had better luck with catching lobsters.  We even brought some home where I shared some with Uncle Tibbs.

"Thanks for thinking of me, Ajdin," he said.

Time to dig in!



11 comments:

  1. Those Lobsters look delicious. Is Uncle Tibbs drinking a beer? Does Mrs. Daisy know about that??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Uncle Tibbs is an adult bear so he is allowed to drink. He says once every now and then is ok. I am still underage (I was just posing with the bottle but my mom took it out of my paws immediately after this photo was taken).

      Delete
    3. Beary responsible of your mom. Did she switch it out with a root beer for you to enjoy?

      Delete
    4. Yeah, root beer it was...later I added a scoop of ice cream for root beer float.

      Delete
    5. You do know there is honey beer right?? And non-alcoholic beer??

      Delete
  2. Yummy lobster! Did you have it with melted butter? Ben sometimes makes little potatoes to go along with fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good catch! Maybe yours was just a little TOO fresh. Good job on your mom's part. Those look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a very small lobster you caught as well... you have to let them grow up big and then you have more to munch on!

    ReplyDelete