Sunday, October 25, 2015

My cousin Hermione

I have heard of many instances when Facebook and other social media helped someone find a long lost relative or friend.  Perhaps you have gotten in touch with someone that way before too.  Well it happened to me recently.

I was updating my Facebook page when I saw that my stuffie friend Emily Harkess left me a post on my wall.


From a first glance at Hermione Beare's picture, I did indeed think we looked similar.  There was only one way to find out.  I checked the tag on my bottom.


So we had the same tag on our bottoms, but I was still a bit skeptical.  There are so many stuffies out there.  How would I know that Hermione was related to me?  I decided to express my opinion on pants.


Now I knew it for sure!  This is my little cousin Hermione Beare.  We look beary similar, we have the same tush tag, and we do not like to wear pants!  These are some pictures of Hermione Beare.




9 comments:

  1. Cool, is your cousin on Uncle Tibbs side of the family?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom still has not explained it to me properly, but Uncle Tibbs is not really my uncle. I do think of him that way however. I still remember when he arrived at our house in a big box...

      http://ajdinthebosnianbear.blogspot.com/2013/11/special-delivery.html

      Delete
    2. Family relations can be confusing, similar to Drunk Fox and I.

      Delete
    3. Are you perhaps... second cousins?

      Delete
  2. Wow, so exciting! The feeling about pants must run in the family. Speaking of which...I assume Uncle Tibbs doesn't prefer to wear pants. Or shirts. Or any clothing of any type, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! It's always neat to find distant relations on the family tree. I must say, you did some excellent genealogy work there Ajdin. The foot and bum tags are usually dead give-aways... just look at Jerry & Ben and I... oh and Little Bear from Little Fox's house. All related somehow.

    ReplyDelete