Saturday, March 6, 2021

HUGE MAIL HAUL

*something unintelligible*


"WOOF?"


"Hey Parker, have you seen Ajdin?"

*GASPING*

"PHEW!! I thought I would never get out from under all that mail!" I said. "We haven't checked the mailbox for many months."


Alright, let's open them up and see what we got:

- a holiday card from Little Fox with a fox on the front, of course

- a hand drawn card from the very talented Miss Jessica - she is a terrific artist!

- a handmade Valentine card from Jerry and Ben - handmade is always wonderful!

- a holiday photo card from Sandy looking good in his holiday outfit

- a postcard from Fritzel in Germany, guten tag!

- a Starbucks gift card and Halloween card for my prize from the Halloween costume contest hosted by Jerry and Ben - thank you!

- another holiday card from Jerry and Ben... wow they sent me so many things

- a Valentine card from Sprinkles with a cute alligator on it

- a holiday card from Sprinkles with a glittery bear on it

Also, did you know that I save every single one of the letters and cards that I get from my pen pals? I put them in this shoebox right here. I think I need a bigger box.


That's a LOT of mail from pen pals over the years. They mean a lot to me! Thank you for being my pen pal!



2 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a lot of letters! We suggest a plate of cookies to keep up your energy reading all that mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowsers - that's a lot of mail! Soooo cool!

    ReplyDelete