Monday, April 4, 2022

Plant update

 Hi everyone, today I'm going to give you an update on the succulent plant I repotted last month. I can't wait to see how it's doing!


I wonder how it likes the new pot I put it in - hey, WHAAA?


It's not here! I swear that this is the right pot. Where did it go? Plants don't just grow legs and walk out.

Hey Mom, have you seen my succulent plant? Huh... what do you mean?


I'll be right back, folks.

(Off camera)

YOU WHAT?!?! I have a show to run here, what am I gonna do?


Well, I have some bad news to report. My mom said that all of the leaves rotted and fell off, perhaps due to overwatering because there is only one drainage hole in this pot. It was attracting flies so she threw it away!

I am beary disappointed. I tried to be a good plant parent...


...huh? What's this? My mom got me a new succulent plant so I can try again! I'll look for a pot with better drainage this time.


There are no mistakes in gardening, just lessons that you can learn for next time! I hope this succulent does better than my first one. Happy gardening!





3 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's so sad!! You know... the dollar store up here has... fake succulents! They look pretty cool... and never need watering... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've heard succulents don't need a lot of water...many of them are native to deserts. Hope you have better luck this time!

    ReplyDelete