Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Meet my friend Sinjin

I would like you to meet my friend Sinjin.  Sinjin is a monkey, a sock monkey to be exact.  I met Sinjin for the first time when his mom was visiting my mom.  I saw a long dangling tail sticking out of his mom's bag and then went over to say hello and introduce myself.  We became instant friends.  Here is a picture of us.


Sinjin and I still keep in touch even though he moved far away.  I hope we can hang out again soon just like old times.  Good friends, bears or non-bears, are worth more than 100 jars of honey.  Now you know how much I do love honey, so that means quite a lot.




11 comments:

  1. That is too bad about Sinjin moving away. I think you and your gang of animals have to to do a road trip to hang out with Sinjin again. Maybe a trip for Memorial Day (long time away but gives you plenty of time to plan what you and Sinjin are going to do).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a beary good idea Little Fox. We will have to plan something.

      Delete
  2. That is so true... good friends are worth a lot! I hope to meet some of my stuffie pals some day... too bad we all live so far way. We could have a stuffie pot-luck dinner! I'll bring honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is a beary good idea! Maybe we could all meet in the middle somewhere.

      Delete
    2. Oooh that would be a great idea. Ben could you make the dessert? Jerry could you bring fresh vegetables? I will bring some cheese and smoked salmon.

      Delete
  3. We love the photo of you and Sinjin relaxing! We maybe need a stuffie international conference, with special talks about honey, hiking, and naps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From your ice fishing entry, I feel cold for you...your butt must have been frozen. Did you get any frost bites ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite cold but I have fur so it was not that bad. I'm just glad the humans I know made some good salmon since I did not catch any that day.

      Delete
  5. You look great hanging out with Sinjin. You are so right about good friends. I have 9 fabulous old wrinkly friends.

    ReplyDelete