Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sleeping bag

Recently, Julie Jane Zebra hosted a winter photo contest that I entered.  All of the photo entries in this contest were really great!  Here is my photo entry called Ice Fishing:


I was so beary surprised to learn that I won first place in this contest and would be receiving a custom-made sleeping bag from Julie's store Studio Lumio.  They make beary unique and interesting things in this store - you should check it out!  Julie and her friend Elsie worked beary hard on the sleeping bag.

The sleeping bag arrived today.  (My mom commented on the number of packages I have been receiving lately.)


There was a letter inside the package explaining that this sleeping bag was a magical sleeping bag.  I wondered what that meant.  There was also a cool picture of Julie and Elsie that they drew themselves.


I grew more and more excited as I opened the sleeping bag.


WOW!!!


It came in a beary nice blue color with a cool astrobear design!  It was also beary soft.  I crawled inside.


"Thaaaaat's nooooot hoooow yoouuuuu dooooo iiiiiit," said Ooogie.


I never had a sleeping bag before.  I tried getting in the other way.

"Aaaaah, it is so comfortable," I said.  "And it is the perfect fit!"


I turned off the light and got ready to go to sleep in my new sleeping bag when suddenly it began to GLOW...  COOL!  It was a magic sleeping bag!


Thank you Julie and Elsie for the cool sleeping bag!  I like it beary much!

Goodnight everyone, sweet astrobear dreams!


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ajdin! That is a great sleeping bag, perfect for sleep overs at your friends homes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time for sleep overs and camping trips I hope! I want to go to outer space one day...

      Delete
    2. Now you can bring your sleeping bag with you when you stow away...er, I mean, accompany your mom on her trips

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! That sleeping bag is awesome and makes a great prize, you'll be the envy of your friends now when they see it glows!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so neat that it glows in the dark! I want to be an ASTROBEAR!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you liked your prize! You're quite the photographer, already winning two contests this year! Make sure to ask your mom to take you camping this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! You are beary talented to make it!

      Delete
  4. That is a super cool prize! And glow-in-the-dark too! Mind you... that photo of you ice-fishing... I'm getting a cold bum just looking at it! Are you sure that pair of pants won't come in handy at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit it was just a tiny bit cold sitting on the ice. Maybe pants are good for something...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admit it was just a tiny bit cold sitting on the ice. Maybe pants are good for something...

    ReplyDelete