Friday, June 26, 2015

My puppy

Over a week went by, and still no one contacted me about a lost dog.


"Well, I guess that means..." I paused, then turned to reach for the flyer.


"...YOU CAN STAY WITH US!" we all cheered.

"Woof!"


The puppy jumped on me.  Again.


"What will you name him, Ajdin?" Uncle Tibbs asked.

I scratched my head.  I hadn't thought about it too much.

"How about... Fido?" I said.  The puppy shook his head.

"Rover?  Clifford?  Lassie?  Jerry?  Sequoia 2.0?"  The puppy yawned.


"Ah.... hmmm... how about... since I met you in a park...  how about... Parker?"

"Woof!"

"Okay then... everyone, meet Parker, my new puppy!"

"Woof!"


8 comments:

  1. Hello Parker!!! We've got a dog that's called Comealong Stanley. He's very licky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you rescued a puppy, how nice of you. I can see he loves you already. I like his name too. I hope he doesn't bark too much like some of the dogs around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Parker! You are a luck puppy to have such a wonderful home with Ajdin and friends!

    ReplyDelete