Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Matrix, part 2

CONTINUED FROM HERE...

"I think... that... I am stuck!" I gasped.

"We'll get you out of there somehow!" said Uncle Tibbs.  "Don't worry..."  But he sounded a bit worried.


Suddenly we were disconnected.  The screen went black.

"Oooooh myyyyyy," said Ooogie.

"Arr... woof?"

"Ajdin, can you hear us?" said Miss Feathers.  But I could not.

"I've been a bad bearsitter!" cried Uncle Tibbs.


While my friends were desperately trying to re-establish our connection back in Reality, I was floating somewhere in a space-time continuum.  Another dimension.  The 4th Dimension.  THE MATRIX.


I took stock of my surroundings.  I was all alone, in a white room.  I wondered if there was any honey in the Matrix.

Suddenly, a jar of honey appeared next to me.

"Hmm!  That is beary unusual," I said aloud.  But I didn't question it, because a jar of honey is a jar of honey, right?


As I reached for the honey, I realized I was not alone in the Matrix.  I heard a low voice.

"At last..."


1 comment: