Sunday, September 13, 2015

Backpack

Today I was just walking along when I spotted a blue backpack lying on the ground.  There was a Mysterious Note that read, "FOR AJDIN."

Now, the last time that I received a Mysterious Note like this, it was for a pair of pants, so I was a little skeptical.  But the backpack was a cool, blue geometric print and had a picture of a bear on it.  I picked it up.


And it also seemed to be the perfect size for me.  I put it on.


How does it look?  I never had a backpack before.  I wonder why the Mysterious Note gave this backpack to me.  Does anyone have any guesses?  Perhaps it was meant to carry lots of salmon and honey jars.


13 comments:

  1. It looks brilliant on you mate! Same size as my digital camo one I'd bet my paws on it. Great for stuffing with your fave treats! - Hicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the work of Uncle Tibbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...could it be...you are going off to school???...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm... I think a hike might be in your future or perhaps it's a carry-on bag for another flight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are good guesses! I'm not sure! It is a mystery (for now!)

      Delete
    2. Perhaps you should see if Sherlock Sandy is available to consult.

      Delete
    3. I don't thinK I can afford Sandy's rates...

      Delete
    4. Eh??? Rates? What rates?? I only charge humans inflated rates... Stuffies get a discount - just a packet of honey from Starbucks/hour!

      Delete
  5. You backpack looks great! You could add some different pins and buttons from your travels!

    ReplyDelete