Sunday, October 11, 2015

Jedi Jello

Hmm, where is it?  I thought I put it back in the dresser.


I'm looking for my Jedi robe... where did it go?


Without it, I can't do today's blog post.

"Mom, have you seen my Jedi robe?" I asked.


Ah, she has it!  She took it to the dry cleaners.

Okay, just give me one minute to change and then we'll get started.


Hello everyone, today I am going to make Jedi Jello!  (By the way, there's nothing like a crisp, clean, lightly starched Jedi robe.)  I have a box of SALMON WARS Jello mix right here.  Are you ready to make some jello with me?


Wait a second, I forgot to roll the opening sequence...



Okay, now we can really start.

First, I open the box with my trusty lightsaber.  ***ZING***


Then I boiled some hot water (be careful) and added it to the mix.  The white powder turned green!  The flavor is Rebel Force Berry.


Then I poured it into a large dish.  Now comes the hard part... we have to wait several hours for the jello to set.  I wish I could use my Fish powers to speed up time, but Master Oooda says that paaaaatiiiieeeeencceeeeee is also part of a Jedi's training...



6 comments:

  1. Nice!! You have a whole drawer to yourself?? Hmph... I need to campaign for something similar... You are a strong bear for resisting the siren call of jello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should ask for a drawer Sandy, or perhaps an entire dresser!

      Delete
  2. Great job Ajdin! May the Fish be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will the Jell-O be ready? Did you make enough to share? Do you get a stuffy discount at the dry cleaners or do you have to pay human prices?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait.. I am getting beary impatient. No one is looking, maybe I will just sneak a few bites right now.

      Since my clothes are much smaller than people clothes, I only pay 10% of the price.

      Delete