Thursday, June 30, 2016

Something smells

"Hey guys, what are you up to?" I asked.


"Oh not much," said Uncle Tibbs. "Parker and I are just working on a new dog trick and -- OH GOODNESS. WHAT IS THAT SMELL?"

Uncle Tibbs covered his nose.


"Ajdin, the smells seems to be coming from you. When was the last time you took a bath?" he asked.

"Hmm, I don't remember," I said. "But it can't be that bad, can it? Parker, you don't think I smell bad, do you?"


"WOOF!"

He ran away and hid behind Uncle Tibbs.


I took a whiff under my armpit and --


"PEE YEW!! Wow, I really do need a bath!"


"Alright, I'm headed straight for the tub," I announced. I grabbed some soap and a towel.


"But who will take care of my blog while I am away? It takes a couple days to air dry, y'know."


"Could I try?" asked Uncle Tibbs. "Perhaps I could be... a guest blogger!"

"That's a great idea!"


I'm sure my blog readers will be in good paws with Uncle Tibbs! See you later!

5 comments:

  1. What kind of bath toys do you get to play with? We're looking forward to seeing what posts Uncle Tibbs makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Uncle Tibbs shares his wisdom with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky you get a proper bath - I get thrown in the washing machine about twice a year for my "bath".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. I don't think I've ever had a bath... Now Mama is eyeing me kind of funny... uh-oh...

    ReplyDelete