Thursday, September 29, 2016

Astrobear ice cream

Recently, my friend Droopy sent me a package in the mail. I couldn't believe what was inside - it was outta this world!


It was astronaut ice cream! Since I am in training to become an astrobear, these freeze-dried snacks will be very delicious to eat in outer space.

The first pouch was strawberry ice cream. Yum!


The second pouch was a polar bear cookies & cream ice cream sandwich.


And the last pouch was... ALIEN NEOPOLITAN ICE CREAM! Wow - will I meet aliens on my space mission?


Thank you Droopy, for the astronaut ice cream! Now I will have snacks for outer space.



5 comments:

  1. "Um, thiz iz Jerry. We need to mak sure that thiz icze creem meetz astrobear standards, so me think youd better hav 2nd opinion from a relialbe tazte tezter. I volunteer for thiz tough job!."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize, Jerry will need to taste test each package... just saying...

    ReplyDelete