Friday, August 23, 2019

SPY MISSION

Hey everyone, today I want to blog about --


"Aaaaaagent Aaaaaajdin," said a familiar voice.

"Huh? Ooogie, is that you?" I said.

"Myyyy naaaaame isssss Aaaaaaagent Oooooooogie," he replied.

"Oh yes, of course! Agent Ooogie, it's been a long time!"


"Thissss issss an uuuuuuurgent caaaaaable froooom heeeeeeadquartersssssss."

"Hmm... really urgent, huh?"

He handed me a folder marked "TOP SECRET."


"Goooooood luuuuuuuuck, Aaaaaaaagent Aaaaaaaajdin."

"Thank you, Agent Ooogie."


Hmm... I haven't heard from headquarters in a long time. I wonder what could be inside.


Hmm... hmm... okay... hmm... okay... wow!

My presence is requested at spy headquarters! I am to report there as soon as possible! Sounds like another TOP SECRET spy mission!


(Some readers may remember a few years ago when I went on a super important, super top secret mission on behalf of H.I.V.E. Headquarters - Honey Is Vital for Existence. Video link below.)

Mission ImPAWsible Film




5 comments:

  1. Another secret mission? Way to go Agent Ajdin.

    On another note....I could not help but notice that Ooogie hasn't aged at all between the older HIVE post and your most recent one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is developing an anti-aging skincare line. It will take a while though.

      Delete