Thursday, January 16, 2020

Trash to Treasure Contest!

Hello folks, I am excited to announce a new contest! This is called the Trash to Treasure Contest.

The theme is repurposing good, old-fashioned TRASH into something new! You can make a costume, art, or anything, but it has to be made out of trash.

Contest Rules:
1) Entries must be made out of trash.
2) One entry per stuffie household.
3) Entries due by February 13, 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.
4) Email your photos to ajdinthebosnianbear at gmail dot com OR lifeisbearygood at gmail dot com OR post it on your blog and send me the link.
5) One winner will be randomly selected for a prize!


What will you make?

Remember, one stuffie's trash is another stuffie's treasure.


Good luck and have fun!

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I know a certain mouse who is a Trash to Treasure master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandy, Beanie has a significant advantage over us other stuffies. I am putting my sekrebreary on the task of getting good garbage for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting contest. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe some bones, Droopy? empty bottles of steak sauce?

      Delete
  4. Well, my entry is ready!!! https://beaniemouse.blogspot.com/2020/01/trash-to-treasure.html

    There's also a couple of ideas for other people to make use off, too.

    ReplyDelete