Friday, July 29, 2016

Model Rocket Ship: Part 2

Hi everyone! We're back. The model rocket ship has been glued together is now dry. It's ready to paint.


I have the best assistant here to help me.

"Woof!"

Look at all these paint colors!


I'm going to get straight to work!


Some details on the wings will be a nice added touch...


The wheels will be black...


I will paint "USA" on the side so aliens will know what country it is from...


And a rocket ship wouldn't be complete without the NASA logo!


Wow, it's done! It looks great!


Thank you Parker, for your help!


The only thing that would be even better than this model rocket ship is if I am selected to become an astrobear! I hope I hear back from NASA soon...



5 comments:

  1. The rocket looks great! I am keeping my paws crossed for good news from NASA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it!! You are a super brave bear... I wonder if there are stuffies on the moon or other planets? Maybe you'll get to find out!

    ReplyDelete