Friday, March 2, 2018

Mailbag

Hey everyone, it's time for a mailbag post! I received several cards lately and wanted to show them to you.


The first is a postcard from Sandy from his trip to the west coast of Vancouver Island. It's a beary beautiful postcard with a sunset over the ocean. Thanks Sandy!


Next is a Valentine's Day card from Jerry & Ben. It's a Peanuts card! I love Peanuts characters, don't you? Thanks Jerry & Ben!


I also received a Valentine's Day card from my friend Jessica and Wesley Bear. It has a cupcake on the front with a heart and glitter. Mmm, now I feel like having a sweet treat. Thanks Jessica and Wesley!


And last, but definitely not least, I got a Chinese New Year red envelope from Droopy! 2018 is the Year of the Dog! Parker, come over here!

Woof!

In the Chinese New Year tradition, people (and stuffies) exchange red envelopes with money inside. It's a gift to wish everyone a prosperous new year. There was a Starbucks gift card inside this card! Thanks Droopy!


Thank you so much everyone! Your mail really brightens up my day.


4 comments:

  1. Happy Year of the Dog Parker. Thanks for sharing your cards Ajdin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Mail is always so much fun! At least Stuffie Mail... let's not talk about a-d-u-l-t mail at all...

    ReplyDelete