Saturday, September 8, 2018

Bearthday fun stuff

I received this cool postcard from Little Fox in the mail last month. It's a postcard from the Great Smoky Mountains! This bear looks so cute, as all bears are! 😊Thanks Little Fox!


Next, I got a bearthday card from Droopy and friends. Look, this is a homemade card which is the best kind. It is made from buttons and craft paper. Droopy is very good at making cards. Maybe he could create a line of stuffie greeting cards?


Droopy also sent me something that I have never seen before. Also enclosed with the card were sheets of postage stamps... with my face printed on them!


Now I can write letters to my stuffie friends and everyone will immediately know it is from me just by looking at the stamp. Thanks Droopy!


I had a great bearthday! My mom said she ordered me a new shirt for my bearthday but it was a little delayed in shipping, so I have to wait a bit longer, but that's okay!


6 comments:

  1. You got your own postage stamps?!?! OH WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow postage stamps? Cool gift droopy. I'm glad my card made it in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you received everything on time. Enjoy the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I used the website PhotoStamps.com, if anybody wants to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are great stamps! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stamps are super cool! We used to be able to do those in Canada... not sure if they are still around...

    ReplyDelete