Monday, November 12, 2018

Beary belated mail call

Umm, I have received quite a few postcards over the past couple of months... this is a beary belated post... I'm ready to hire a new secretary!


The first postcard is from Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes! Thanks Jerry and Ben! I did not know Minnesota has so many lakes. Lots of lakes mean... lots of salmon!


I also got a postcard from Little Fox sent from Lake Tahoe. It looks just beautiful! Maybe that will be my next trip.


Here's another postcard from Little Fox wishing me a Happy Bearthday. This postcard came on time, but I am just beary late in posting!


And here is another postcard from Little Fox, with a thank you note for entering his recipe contest.

Thanks everyone for the postcards! Check your mailboxes for something from me!



3 comments:

  1. Fun postcards! Do you get a Bear Scout badge if you receive a lot of them? We can always send more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My, I'm sure keeping the post office busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness... I am way behind in keeping up with my friends' blogs!

    ReplyDelete