Sunday, April 11, 2021

The Joy of Painting, Episode 2

Hello everyone! My name is Bear Ross and I'd like to welcome you to The Joy Of Painting, Episode 2. If you've been following along, you might remember our first episode. Thanks for joining us once again!

Today, I'm going to introduce a new painting technique to you with this Bob Ross paint-by-number kit.


I'll just set up all my materials here. You can get your canvas and paints and brushes out too, and paint happily here with us today. We love having you enjoying this wonderful way to relax and have fun!

This kit comes with three different pre-numbered canvasses. I'm going to go with this beautiful mountain scene right here.

First, I'll fill in the trees with nice green colors. There we go. Nice and green, happy little trees.


Whoops, I painted outside the lines... don't worry about that. Here, we have no mistakes, just happy accidents.


Now, let's give this some water. I love painting water. Remember, this is your world, your creation. You have unlimited power on this canvas. You can do whatever you want here. Let's fill in some nice mountains in the background. And then let's add some happy little clouds floating in the sky.

Alright, well I think we have a finished painting here! Remember, there is an artist within each and every one of you.


Thank you for painting with us today! See you on the next episode of The Joy of Painting!



5 comments:

  1. Oooo....I love this show. It's so relaxing...almost like a (yawn!) guided meditation...mmm.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob Ross rocks....umm I mean bear Ross.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bear Ross! What will you do for your next painting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very happy painting! Great job Bear Ross!

    ReplyDelete