Friday, February 18, 2022

Stuffie Olympics 2022 - curling

My friend Sandy is hosting the 2022 Stuffie Winter Olympics - check out the details here!

My entry is for the sport of CURLING! That's right, I have my stone and sweeper right here.

I am carefully aiming the stone for the target, which is known as the House. There it goes down the ice...

By the way, did I mention that I am a one-stuffie curling team? So I have to quickly get to the other side of the sliding stone and start sweeping the ice. SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!

I am using my mom's toothbrush. I hope she doesn't mind.


And... the stone comes to a slow halt exactly where I want it! Yeah!


Have you tried curling before?



4 comments:

  1. A one person curling team? You go Ajdun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajdin....not Ajdun...stupid auto correct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent entry!! Curling can be tricky but you managed it admirably. Judging coming soon...

    ReplyDelete