Saturday, June 10, 2023

Spin art

What's up everybody! It's been a while since I've done crafts so today I'm going to try this spin art kit. I've got my trusty craft apron on for this project, and it looks like I'll need it too!

First, let's cover our workspace with newspaper and lay out all the materials. We have a spinner, some paint, and circle paper that will be our canvas.

I'll first add three drops of blue paint onto the paper.

Then I pull the little lever on the side of the red spinner and get it going! When it spins, the paint flies out to the edges. Whoa, be careful it doesn't get on my fur!

Let's add more paint to it and see what it will look like.

Cool! Each design is unique. It is getting a bit messy here so I have to be careful.

I made several of them. What do you think? Do you have a favorite one?




1 comment:

  1. I like the one with a lot of blue!! Some of them look like... dragon eyes!

    ReplyDelete