Saturday, November 25, 2023

Mail haul

Hey everyone! Long time no chat! I have a TON of things to catch up on, including several international adventures, but my secretary is a bit *slow*. Here are some mail letters I received a few months ago.


The first is a birthday card from Little Fox. Yeah, my birthday was August 31 and I received some fun stuff for that, which I need to post about!

Little Fox also sent me a postcard of Oregon. He had a great summer!


Finally, I got a postcard from Jerry and Ben. They traveled to Lisbon, Portugal and it sounded like a great time!

Thanks for the cards, everyone! I will ask my secretary to post updates soon!



2 comments:

  1. That's a great mail haul! Did our Halloween card not make it this year? The postal service is going to heck in a handbasket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I have to check our mailbox. Maybe it arrived and I just wasn't aware!

      Delete