A while ago, I put together a bird feeder. Let's hang it up!
This feeder has a suction cup. Let's put it on the front door.
FIVE MINUTES LATER...
Hey, do you hear something at the door? Yes, it looks like a bird! We have our first visitor to the bird feeder.
Hey, wait a second.. actually, this bird looks beary familiar... could it be?
I went outside to take a closer look. Why, yes! It was.. Miss Feathers!
"OM NOM NOM NOM!" she sounded very hungry.
"Miss Feathers, is that you?" I asked.
"Oh, hello Ajdin!" she chirped. "Excuse me for stuffing my face just now."
"Miss Feathers, it's been so long! Come inside and let's catch up!" I said.
It's been years since Miss Feathers has been on my blog, but she has been around this entire time. (Really need a new secretary).
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




It's great to see Ms. Feathers again. Was she wintering down south?
ReplyDeleteI think so!
DeleteBribing sekrebearies sometimes works... Good to see you blogging again!
ReplyDelete*SIGH* good help is hard to find..
Delete