Sunday, June 8, 2014

Mail from a mouse

A few days ago, my mom handed me several packages that I received in the mail.  Wow, look at all this stuff!  And it is all from the same mouse, the one and only Beanie Mouse.


The first piece of mail was a postcard from Paris.  I have never been to Paris before but hopefully I will get to go there one day.


The second item was a refrigerator magnet that I won from Beanie's Tombola giveaway.  Beary cool.


The third package, and the heaviest of them all, was a bunch of cards that I won from Beanie's Found Art raffle!  I have never won anything before so I was beary excited.  Look at all this creativity.  I will have to think of a way to get these cards "lost" in my part of the world.


Everything looks really nice on the refrigerator.  Thank you beary much Beanie! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!! Lots of fun stuff - and it looks good on your fridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajdin you are going to need to get another fridge with all of your magnets and art you are collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete