Monday, September 8, 2014

Puzzle

I was feeling bored today until my mom brought me something fun - it was a puzzle.

I took out the pieces and got ready to solve.  Would I be able to put this puzzle together?  I did one before, so I think I can do it again.

They say the trick to puzzle-solving is to start with the corners.  So that's exactly what I did.

After I did the corners, then I worked on the edges.  That left me with just one piece left.  I wonder where it goes.

I put it right in the center.

Ah, it's a puzzle of a fellow bear.  If it had a blue shirt, then it would be me.  This puzzle was too easy!  Do you like puzzles?



5 comments:

  1. Puzzles are fun! I get stuck when it's more than 20 pieces though... Mama likes the 500 and 1000 piece puzzles. But she goes way too quick so I end up watching or working on one edge side...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom also likes big puzzles but she does not have a table large enough for such a puzzle, so it gets a bit tricky.

      Delete
  2. You did a great job on the puzzle Ajdin, and the image was of a bear! We sometimes put puzzles together, more during the winter when we have a lot of snow, and as long as there are treats to enjoy while working on the puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puzzles are fun indeed! I will have to make my own puzzle design one day...

      Delete
  3. You get treats while working on puzzles. You two are lucky bears!

    ReplyDelete