Saturday, December 6, 2014

Suitcase

As you know, I recently received a timeout in the corner because of tagging along unbeknownst to my mom during a trip to Iowa.  But she seemed to have a change in heart recently because today she gave me my beary own suitcase.

She even personalized it and painted a letter "a" on it.  "A" for Ajdin (that's me.)


It's the perfect size for me.

Now, what shall I put in my suitcase?  Ah, that's an easy question.  I will put some honey packets in it.

Alright, now I'm all set!  I wonder when and where my next trip will be?


7 comments:

  1. your mama shuld be takeding you evryware like my mama duz. us bearz arent for staying stuck at home! thatz a nice sootkase tho. at leest shez getting the messij.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%. We bears are adventurous creatures and like to explore. Life is too short to sit around at home.

      Delete
  2. The suitcase looks amazing! We suggest some instant hot chocolate, and a little packet of cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jerry and Ben. Maybe some smoked salmon too.

    ReplyDelete