Monday, January 19, 2015

Pirate adventure

Where was I going to find a good pirate crew?

I decided to ask Uncle Tibbs and Ooogie if they would be willing to be part of my pirate crew.

"It could be dangerous," I warned.

They made up their minds without a moment's hesitation.

"ARRR!!" Uncle Tibbs said.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," Ooogie said.


And with that, my pirate crew was assembled.  I went back to Captain Claude to ask about next steps.  I am a newbie at this, after all.

"I have a ship and I have a crew," I said proudly.  "Now what do I do?"

"Arrr!  Now you need a treasure map matey," Captain Claude said.  "And I happen to have one right here!"

We gathered around to study the map.

It looked like it would be a dangerous journey.  (I am not sure why we were not going to navigate through the Salmon Bay waters instead of around it.  Perhaps after I have more experience as a pirate I can set my own navigation routes.)

Thus began the virgin voyage of the HONEY RAIDER...


10 comments:

  1. What a fun adventure! Argh, we should hope you find the treasure mi matey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, every pirate seems to be missing their right eye. I hope the ship won't be sailing in circles because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Droopy! Luckily Ajdin looks like he can steer a straight course - as long as he doesn't get tipsy on honey mead. I think the treasure map leads to the famous Oak Island where there is supposed to be a treasure trove of humongous proportions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humongous proportions? Jerry is beary interested. Do you mean hundreds and hundreds of jars of delicious honey buried in a secret location? Maybe all stuffie bears need to study the treasure maps beary carefully.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a pirate feel free to break the rules, sail through Salmon Bay ( and maybe spend a few days there) then continue onto the treasure, arr....... the treasure has been buried for years what's a few more days?

    ReplyDelete