Saturday, April 11, 2015

Feathers flies

This morning, Miss Feathers was looking out the window.


I brought her some breakfast.

"Here you are, Miss Feathers," I said.  "Your favorite breakfast granola cereal.  Oh, and I added some honey to it."


"Thank you Ajdin.  You know, my wing has been feeling much better since I broke it several weeks ago.  Perhaps we can take off the bandage today."


After breakfast, I inspected her wing and used scissors to carefully cut off the bandage.


As soon as I took it off, she began flying around the room.

"Oh, I am much better now!" she chirped.


I decided to take Miss Feathers outside after she had been cooped inside all this time.  She flew onto high tree branches.


And low tree branches.


And shrubbery.


And more trees.  I could tell she was in beary good spirits.


The weather was beautiful and we even found this colorful pot of pansies to admire.  Spring is here at last!


7 comments:

  1. So glad Miss Feathers is feeling better! Since she can fly, she can probably locate where all the bees are hanging out, and bees means HONEY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will ask her to do some recon work for the honey hive hunt

      Delete
    2. You could pay her back by providing some nice bird seed during the winter months!

      Delete
  2. Excellent news! You were a beary good aid attendant Ajdin... you were very nice to be aidin' her!! Hah-hah...

    ReplyDelete