Monday, August 24, 2015

Ohio

Hello everybody, I am in... COLUMBUS, OHIO.  (By the way, I am still waiting for my mom to go on a really cool business trip to someplace like Hawaii.)  My mom was really busy so I stayed in the hotel room most of the time and jumped on a king-sized bed and ordered room service (salmon, of course).

But I did get to go on trip to a local bookstore.  This place is called The Book Loft, and it has 32 rooms full of books!


I walked down a cobblestone alley to get to the bookstore.


This is a beary cute place.


I saw books about bears.


And fun puzzles!


And books about honey!


And Jedi training books!


I also saw Winnie the Pooh...


...and Paddington Bear.


After the bookstore, we went to an indoor market.  I liked this vendor beary much.  THE FISH GUYS.


That salmon looks fresh alright.  Mmm.


There was also a vendor selling honey.


It was a pretty short visit to Ohio, but I saw salmon and honey... what more could a little bear want?


10 comments:

  1. Looks like your'e having a great time Ajdin! That bookstore sure looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Paddington I said Hi. Cool trip to Ohio, I didn't know there was so much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrity sightings with Winnie and Paddington. Did you get their autographs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is pretty cool. That book store looks amazing - no wonder Pooh and Paddy hang out there. All you needed was to meet Smokey!

    ReplyDelete