Saturday, December 5, 2015

Rocket ship

Today I was relaxing on my astrobear sleeping bag that I won in Julie Jane Zebra's photo contest earlier this year.  I was daydreaming about going to outer space one day.


Then my mom came by with an arts and crafts project for me.


It was a mini rocket ship kit!


I took out all of the pieces and started putting them together.


I looked at the package every now and then to make sure I was doing it right.


I attached the wings of the rocket ship.


It was almost done.  I just had to attach the rocket boosters.


I put them on carefully.  Rocket ships cost millions of dollars, you know.


The rocket ship was complete!


I really wanted to go on this rocket ship mission but apparently they already had a crew assembled.  The rocket ship roared to life and launched into outer space.  As I watched it lift off, I wondered where it would go and what new worlds it would discover.

I let out a little sigh.

A little bear can dream, right?


Have an out of this world day!


13 comments:

  1. Great job on the project Ajdin! You would make a wonderful astrobear! Can you take friends along for the journey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could be an astrobear...maybe someday! *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Imaginary journeys are always nice too. Maybe you could make a bear-sized rocket out of a cardboard box, and take some wonderful imaginary journeys and share them with your pals!

      Delete
    3. You read my mind... hehehehe... :)

      Delete
  2. A little bear can definitely dream. They say if you aim for the stars, you might at least make it to the moon. I say... aim for the moon and you might make it to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is beary true - Canada is not so far away really! *sigh*

      Delete
    2. Nope... although you might need pants... heh-heh

      Delete
  3. You did a beary good job assembling that rocket ship! I think you should apply to the NASA space training program!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream, Dream and Dream more, Ajdin.

    ReplyDelete