Saturday, December 12, 2015

Space dreams

This afternoon I felt like drawing, so I got out a piece of paper and my box of crayons.


I just started to let my paws draw whatever they wanted.  I felt like drawing a rocket ship.


"Hey Ajdin, whatcha doing?" asked Uncle Tibbs.

"I am drawing a picture," I said.

"May I see?"


"Here it is.  It is a picture of me in a rocket ship exploring the galaxy," I said.

"Wow!  That's beary cool, Ajdin," said Uncle Tibbs.  "Would you like to go to outer space someday?"

"Yes, but..." I paused.  "It is just a dream."


"If you believe in yourself, you can do it, Ajdin!  It will be hard work but you can do it!" said Uncle Tibbs.

"Really?" I said.

"Yes," answered Uncle Tibbs.  "I know a thing or two about electronics and science.  I can help you build a rocket."

"And I will teach you how to fly your rocket ship," said Miss Feathers, swooping in.


''Aaaaand I wiiiiiiil proooooceessssss youuuuuuur astrooooooobeaaaaar paaaaperwoooork," said Ooogie.


''WOOF!" barked Parker.


Suddenly, I realized that I had the best friends a stuffie could ask for.  They were all willing to help me realize my dream of becoming an ASTROBEAR.


"Okay, let's do it!" I cheered.

"Group huddle!" said Uncle Tibbs.

"Next year, let's send Ajdin.... TO OUTER SPACE!"



9 comments:

  1. Better get Ooogie started in that paperwork now, so if will be ready in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better get Ooogie started in that paperwork now, so if will be ready in a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you come back Ajdin! We wouldn't want you in outer space for toooo long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see if I can even go to space first - I have to build my rocket ship!

      Delete
  4. I see a helium balloon (or two) and a lawn chair in your future... with a remote controlled camera....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I can hitch a ride on a drone...

      Delete
    2. That's an option too although I'm not sure if drones are self-powered or need the remote to be operated from the ground. If you could ride the drone and have the remote in your paws, that would be ideal. Pack extra remote batteries...

      Delete