Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Out for a spin

Hello everyone, we are less than a week away from the peak bloom for the 2016 Cherry Blossom Stuffie Tour!  The weather has been unseasonably warm here so this is a beary early bloom, almost 2 weeks early.

As you may know, Sandy is a VIP tourist on this tour.  I thought he might like to go for a ride in my car.

"Hey Sandy," I said.  "Would you like to take a ride in my BeeMW?"

"Yeah!" he replied.  "That sounds like fun."


We got in the car.

"Be sure to buckle up.  Safety is beary important," I said.


We drove here.


We drove there.


We drove everywhere.

"Sandy, would you like to drive?" I asked.

"Sure!" he answered.  "I'll show you how we drive in Canada."


He hopped in the car and buckled the seat belt.


"Okay," I said, "just let me buckle up and then we can -- "


"WHOAAA!"

Little did I know, Sandy had had some experience on the race track.  He floored the gas pedal.


"YIKES!!!"

I flew out of my seat.


"WAIT!!!"

I hung on for dear life.


"STOP!!!"

Sandy screeched to a halt.  I fell into the passenger seat.


"That was a fantastic ride, Ajdin!" exclaimed Sandy.  "Your car has a lot of horsepower.  You should take it a little faster than 5 mph!"



9 comments:

  1. Seems that Sandy didn't take driving lessons from Ooogie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Sandy's Mom] Oh dear... Sandy... seriously!! You don't want to get a speeding ticket down there - you might be deported!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sings*

    Here he comes, here comes Speed-Sandy...he's a demon on wheels...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [Sandy's Mama] sigh... you have NO idea how true that is!

      Delete
    2. I am ok! Everything is ok! Sandy taught me how to drive FAST! Ooogie is shaking his head right now.

      Delete
    3. Shaking his head beary bear sloooowwwwllllyyyy... I had no idea how slow Oogie really was.

      Delete
  4. Sandy could maybe take a few driving safety tips from Ajdin; Ajdin does have many scout badges so me must be a beary reliable bear! Sandy is probably just used to rushing off to the local Starbucks to get hot chocolate; hot chocolate is beary important up north!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mais oui!!! A little bear gets beary desperate if they've been deprived of Hot Chocolate for anything approaching 24 hours.

      Delete