Monday, November 7, 2016

ELECTION DAY 2016

Hey everyone, I'm standing here in line to vote - this is a big election! Did you vote yet?


Remember to vote for me for President and my dog Parker for Vice President! And it looks like Ooogie is working the polls to make sure there is no funny business with voter fraud.


"Ooogie, is there a machine to count the ballots?" I asked.

"Nooooooo," he replied. "I'mmmmm gooooinggg toooo couuunnnnt theeeeem mannuuuallllyyy."

"Manually?"

Hmm, this could take a while! I'm going to relax and have a snack while I wait for the results...


5 comments:

  1. I mailed my vote in early. Go Ajdin!

    Ps. If you need a cabinet member in charge of west coast poultry inspection I am willing and able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are tagging along to vote early tomorrow. Jerry says that if you need a honey inspector or cookie taster, he's in. Ben says he can translate the ballots into French, or supervise the cookies so that "someone" doesn't steal them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy. Erm...if Ooogie needs help, please let us know...otherwise it'll be time for the next election before we know who won this one...

    Good luck Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're all chewing claws as we watch the results come in... I hope you win Ajdin!

    ReplyDelete