Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Drive-thru part 2

CONTINUED FROM HERE

"Heeeellooooooo aaaaaand weeeeeelcome toooooo McDoooonald's," said a familiar voice.


Huh? Wait a second... I know that voice!

"Ooogie? Is that you?" I asked.


"Yesssssssssssss," he replied through the intercom.

"Oh, I didn't know you worked here! Okay, I'll have a Filet-O-Fish sandwich -- make that two sandwiches -- a large french fry, and a large vanilla milkshake."



"Okayyyyyyy. Soooooo thaaaaaaat's twoooooooo Fiiiiilet-Ooooooo-Fiiiiish saaandwichessssss, a laaaaaaarge freeeeeeench fryyyyyyyyyyyyyy, aaaaaaaand a laaaaaarge vaaaaaanillaaaaaaaaaa miiiiiiiilkshaaaaaaaake. Wiiiiiiill thaaaaaaat beeeeeee allll?"

"Yes, that's it, and you don't have to tell me the total. I'll just pull up --"

"Yoooooooooourrrrrr tooooooootal isssssssssss niiiiiine dollaaaaarrssssssss and fooooourteeeeeeeeen ceeeeeeeentsssssss. Pleeeeeeeeeaaasssssseeeeee puuuuuuull uuuuuuup toooooo theeeeeee neeeeext wiiiiiiiindooooooow. Thaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuu."


You know, I have to say that Ooogie is one of the hardest working stuffies that I know. He has several jobs, including driving instructor, DMV clerk, and election official. He is super talented... even though he might be a little slow. He is always trying new things and I really respect that!

I pulled up to the next window. Then I waited another 30 minutes.

"Hi Ooogie!"

"Hiiiiii Ajdiiiiiin."


"Heeeeeeere issssss yourrrrrrr oooooorder."


I looked in the bag. Yes, 2 Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, steaming hot fries, and a cold shake. Perfect!


"Alright, well I guess I'll see you at home, Ooogie," I said.

"Thaaaaaaaanksssss foooor coooooominggggg toooo McDooooonald'sssssss, Ajjjjjdin. Annnnnnd reeeemeeeeembeeeeer to driiiiiiive careeeeeefullllyyyyy."

"Thanks, I will!" After all, Ooogie did teach me how to drive slowly.

Add caption










4 comments:

  1. Thank you Ajdin. You work so hard to get me a fish sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We knew it! Glad you had a nice lunch.


    "Say, where iz that drive-through located?" asks Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your car is so cool... Just wondering... did Oogie ever get that election count done?? I don't remember seeing the results go by...

    ReplyDelete