Thursday, May 15, 2014

Bear-B-Q

"Ajdin," Uncle Tibbs said, "let's have a Bear-B-Q."

"Umm, what do you mean by that, Uncle Tibbs?" I asked.  I didn't like the sound of that.

"That is simply when bears have a barbeque," he explained.  I sighed in relief.  He put on his apron.


"I'm going to fire up the grill," he said.  "Maybe you can make some of that honey sauce to go on the chicken."


He flipped over the chicken and the sausages.  Mmm!  It sure smelled good.  (I recommend that only adult bears or adult non-bears use the grill.)


Then I helped make some salad and then we were ready to eat!  Everything was beary delicious.  Now that the weather is getting warmer, that means we have more bear-B-Qs to look forward to.



7 comments:

  1. Wow that looks like a really great meal Ajdin! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Yum. That picture makes me feel hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Tibbs, I love the apron. Chicken is my favorite meal. Can you share your honey sauce recipe or is it a secret?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Fox, we like to use Italian dressing mixed with honey. Sometimes adding mangoes or peaches gives it a nice sweet taste too. It all depends on what we have in the refrigerator. :)

      Delete
    2. You should start your own BBQ sauce line. I think the mango, italian dressing, honey combo sounds great.

      Delete
  4. Wow - Uncle Tibbs sure is a big bear - I didn't realize how big until I saw him at the BBQ! That chicken sure looks yummy! I think you guys could have your own cooking channel on the Stuffies Network!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a lot of bear, that's for sure. I will have to ask him how tall he is.

      Delete