Sunday, June 17, 2018

Art contest for humans

Be sure you sketch my good side, okay?



And can you make my tummy look not so --- HEY! Can't you at least knock around here?



Well, while you're here, I guess I'll make the announcement.



Today I am pleased to announce an art contest... for HUMANS! Yes, that's right. You, the stuffie, will be the model while your human draws, paints, or sculpts your likeness.

Contest rules:
1) Your human can use any medium he/she chooses - pencils, paint, markers, crayons, clay, anything! Be creative!
2) Send your photo entries to ajdinthebosnianbear (at) gmail (dot) com OR lifeisbearygood (at) gmail (dot) com.
3) Entries must be received by Sunday, July 15th, 2018 at 11:59 pm EST.
4) One (1) entry per stuffie.
5) One winner will be randomly selected and will receive a prize.
6) Have fun!


8 comments:

  1. Ooh, G. is drawing a lot these days, I’ll ASK her to draw me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry wonders if chocolate cookie dough sculpting counts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think edible sculptures should be given bonus points.

      Hmmmm...now that's got me thinking. "Mixed Media with Bacon"?...

      Delete
    2. Yes that counts! Art is art! :)

      Delete
  3. Just to clarify...we don't *have* to pose nude for the art, do we?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posing nude is not required. Is it considered nude if stuffies aren't wearing clothes? We have fur...

      Delete