Sunday, April 26, 2020

SUPERHERO

Continued from here

Voiceover: "In a city plagued by corruption and evil, it was time for a new superhero. A fearless warrior. A vigilante. An indomitable force to be reckoned with. His name is..."


... uh... I am... uh... hmm! What's my superhero name?


Okay, I guess I'm still working on that part! But my costume is finished. What do you think?


I really like the lightning bolts and stars on the mask, and the cape is --- WHOOPS!


That's the second time I've tripped on my cape. Maybe capes and superheroes don't go together?



7 comments:

  1. No capes! Haven't you ever watched The Incredibles?....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! But it was just so tempting to add a cape. They look so good... fashion over function!

      Delete
    2. True..the Bark Knight also has one...

      Delete
  2. Ever superhero needs a cape! But... what sort of superhero are you? Fisherman? Fishman? Bear of Steel? Wonderbear?

    ReplyDelete