Saturday, April 4, 2020

Census

This afternoon, I heard a knock at the door. I went to see who it was.

It was somebody green.


"Hellooooo," said Ooogie. He was carrying a binder.

"Hi Ooogie! What are you up to today?" I asked.


"I'm taaaking theee offiicial Uniiiteeed Staaates Ceeensuuus," he replied.

"The U.S. census? How many stuffies do you still have to survey?" I asked.

"Weeeeell, I aaam countiiing theee eeentire countryyyyy. Aaand youuu areee nuuumbeeer tweeentyyy threee," said Ooogie.

"What... that's still over 300 million something to go..." I couldn't believe it.

"Yesssss. Thaaaaank youuu fooor yoour tiiiime toooday. Haaave a niiice daaaay," he said.

Wow, what a guy. Ooogie never gives up. I wonder how long it will take Ooogie to complete this census. He still has to finish counting the election results, you know.

Did you complete your census survey?



8 comments:

  1. Is Ooogie going door to door? Make sure he masks up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inform Oogie I did my census online. Drunk fox is old school and will need a vist when Oogie makes his west coast rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry thought it was the Senses--like taste--like "Ben, we need some cookies for the Senses taste...the Government says so!"

    ReplyDelete