Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Skateboard

Alright folks, I am super excited to show you my new skateboard! My mom had been working on a secret project for the past couple of days and wouldn't let me peek at it, but now I know that she had been painting this for me.


Look! It's similar to the design on my t-shirt.


The little wheels on it actually spin!


I'm going to give it a try. I could be like Tony Hawk flying through the air in a 900 spin.


It shouldn't be that hard, right? I think skateboarders just put one foot on it, like this, and then -


WHOOPS!


Well, I guess it takes some practice. Good thing I started on carpet. And maybe I should wear a helmet and some kneepads.

Woof?


Have you tried skateboarding before?



6 comments:

  1. Definitely a helmet. Safety first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No skateboarding for this fox
    Perhaps check out a few Tony Hawk instructional videos. Next time I predict more success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THat's a good tip, thanks LF! I think you'd be a great skateboarder

      Delete
  3. No skateboarding for me either - my balance is notoriously dodgy... I think a pillow on the bare bear butt would help too.

    ReplyDelete