Thursday, December 10, 2020

Howdy!

Zzzzzzz...

...huh? Who's there?

Oh, howdy! I'm just taking a little nap outside. I am here down south in Texas for the holidays. I also brought my cowboy clothes and hat - it's the perfect outfit to wear in Texas!

The weather is terrific today! I think I'll go exploring around outside for a bit.


This is big sky country!


They say everything's bigger in Texas, and I even feel bigger here (though I am still a little bear).


Let's check out some of the things growing out here in the backyard.


This is a fig tree, but I don't see any figs yet. We'll check back again soon. In the meantime, it's great for climbing!


And here is a grapefruit tree that has been growing so well!


I had a grapefruit the other day and it was very delicious, especially with a little sugar sprinkled on top.


And this is... hmm... this looks like a fun garden project. The soil has been cleared of weeds and old plants and is ready for new seeds. What should I plant in this garden?


I really like being a cowboy/farmer bear, y'all!




4 comments:

  1. Perhaps a new job as a hobby farmer is in your future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there cowboy! Lookin' good Ajdin. We had one fig off of our fig tree this year. It's only a baby tree but... hopefully more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat looks sharp! We're currently experiencing very cold temps, so that nice sunny weather in Texas looks beary nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welllllll, helllllloooo thaarrrr, pilllllgrim!

    ReplyDelete