Monday, November 2, 2020

ELECTION 2016 RESULTS!!!

 BREAKING NEWS!!!

After a long and thorough process, election officer Ooogie is about to finish the final ballot count from the 2016 Presidential Election. In case you forgot, I ran for President with my running mate Parker.

"Hi Ooogie! Do you have any updates?" I asked.

"Yessssss," he said. "It issss aaaaa tieee soooo faaaar buuuut heeeere issss theeee laaaast aaaand fiiiinal ballooooot thaaat wiiiill deeetermine theeee wiiiiiinner."

"Woof!"

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed. "This is a very exciting moment!"

He opened the ballot.

"Aaaand theeee wiiiinner isssss.... aaaaah.... aaaaaah..."

"Aaaaaahh what?" I asked. "Aaaaaahhh who?"

"AAACHOOOOOO!"

He sneezed, scattering several of the ballots all over.

"Whoooooops."

"Oh no."

"Woof."

"Wheeeere diiiiid it gooo?" he asked.

"I thought I saw it go over there, or maybe it was over here," I said.

"Woof?"

"Doooon't worryyyy," he said. "It'sssss okayyy."

"Wait, what... what do you mean?" I said.

"I'll juuuust staaaart oveeeeer countiiiing aaaaagain," he said. "I doooon't miiiiind."

"..."

"Oneeeee... twoooo... threeeee..."

I. Can't. Believe It.

We were so close to finding out who won.

I guess we'll just have to keep on waiting for the results. In the meantime, I think I deserve a nice snack from all this excitement!




5 comments:

  1. Ooogie....I feel like you were rushed to provide a result and out of stress you sneezed. Slow down a little on your ballot counting....no need to rush such an important job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Take your time and get it right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every stuffie vote counts!

    Jerry says he vote may be influenced by the number of snack and cookie holidays that the candidate promises to proclaim...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Counting takes time and it's good to be meticulous and get it right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo, Ajdin, bud... have you recovered from Oogie's sneeze? Did it all happen in slow motion (given he's a turtle?)... Do you need a snack shipped out to you??

    ReplyDelete