Friday, July 2, 2021

July 4th crafting

July 4th is almost here so I thought I would make some red, white, and blue decorations! Today, we'll be making a patriotic wand to celebrate July 4th...

Wait... it looks like this package has already been opened...

...and it looks like someone already made one!

I think someone has been sneaking around my arts and crafts supplies! I have an inkling who it could be.

*sigh* Anyways, this kit has 2 wands in it so I can still make one and show you.


We will peel off the back of one of these foam heart stickers and put these ribbons inside.

And secure it with a same-sized heart on the other side.

Then we'll decorate the front with a star pattern heart and silver glitter heart.

And for a final touch, we'll put these "I 💜 USA" stickers on it too! Now I'm ready for July 4th!

What are you doing to celebrate July 4th?




3 comments:

  1. Was it Uncle Tibbs rummaging around your crafting supplies? Perhaps MS. Feathers or your secrebeary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beary festive! Thank you for the sticker; we'll blog about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to guess it was your fired sekrebeary who has been mucking around in your craft supplies. Humans got bored during the pandemic!

    ReplyDelete