Tuesday, July 20, 2021

New stuff!

"Hello, Ajdin! I have some goodies for you today," said Uncle Tibbs. He was holding a bag that said BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP.

"Wow, for me?" I asked.

"Unfortunately, the Build-a-Bear Workshop still has nothing in my size," he said, "but I found a few things for you!"


I looked inside.


It's an apron!


This apron is perfect for baking, cooking, or crafting so I can stay nice and clean! And it even has two convenient pockets on the front for storing snacks.


And... a khaki safari vest!


Perfect for safari trips and exploring the outback! I can alternate wearing this with my Bear Cub Scout uniform for outdoor adventures. And maybe I can start a new pin collection on this safari vest! It also has a pocket on the front for holding snacks.


And finally... a magician's cape! Plus magic wand! And a hat!


I'm ready to do some magic tricks! This is SUPER exciting!


"Uncle Tibbs, thank you so much!"

I can't wait to have my first magic show!


7 comments:

  1. Wow!! You have options... that could also be a workshop apron... and that vest definitely needs some pins on it. Are you going to be the next Beary Houdini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items! Snack storage is key...glad you prioritized that. I assume the top hat can store snacks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where the snacks would go on the magicians cape. Storing the snacks in a hat is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The cape does not have pockets. I guess I can put snacks in the hat. Or, I can just conjure up new snacks anytime with the magic wand.

      Delete