Thursday, December 23, 2021

Santa encounter

I have been waiting all year to talk to the Big Guy, and today he happened to be sitting on the couch taking requests.

"Hello Santa!" I said.

"Hello Ajdin!" he replied. "Come sit on my lap and tell Santa what you'd like for Christmas."

"Oh, there are a bunch of things I'd like for Christmas," I began. "Okay, well for starters, I'd like a new large jar of honey, make that 2 large jars... no, why stop at just 2, make it a dozen. Then, I'd like salmon lox and lots of it because it is so delicious on a nicely toasted bagel for breakfast..."

THREE HOURS LATER...

"And then... I'd like a car wax polish kit for my red car, because it looks great when it's nice and shiny. And a year's supply of chocolate and candy. And some vacation guidebooks to plan my next adventure... and then... I think that's it. Santa? Santa, did you get all that?"




4 comments:

  1. I think Santa might experience some issues with the supply chain fulfilling your requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding...
    Did you ask for a new, efficient, capable sekerbeary??

    ReplyDelete